To view my current postings for~~~~

~EBWorld Post Click HERE!!
**************
~~Elisabeth Bell's Newest Digi Image--Click HERE!!
************
~~~Creatalicious DT Post--Click HERE!!!
*************
~~~~Fussy and Fancy Friday DT Post--CLick HERE!!!

Translate My blog

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Creatalicious November Challenge

Hi there..... another month gone by--Hmmm in a way it is going tooooo fast but on the flip side I am excited for March 2013 to come so we can meet our first grandson!!!!  Believe me this gramma is excited beyond WORDS!!!!!!!

Okay onward.............  First I would like to THANK all who joined in last month's challenge :)
Today at Creatalicious our November challenge is "WINTER"   Our sponsor this month is The Fabulous Stamp Fairy and the prize is a $10.00 gift voucher~~How awesome is that!!!!
*************************************
On my card today I used The Stamp Fairy image called
Mimi Winter
I merged this darling image with MiCrafty Gift Way

I also want to give Thanks to my friend Mandy for her wondrous inspiration to me!!  I have cased her ideas here the the RTP punches :)  Love this look~~don't you???


Hope you can all join in the fun this Month!!!  Please visit the Creatalicious Blog to see the rest of the DT's Fabulous talent!!!
Recipe~~
Stamps~~Stamp Fairy--Mimi Winter, MiCrafty--Gift Way, Whimsy Holiday Notables 1 sentiment
Ink~~Copics, TH stormy sky DI, Gelly roll white pen
Paper~~ BoBunny Snowfall Collection, White CS
Tools~~SB deckled rectangle and lattice rectangle nesties, MS branch--snowflake--eyelet lace rtp punches, SU oval--scallop oval--ticket corner punches, Foam tape for dimension
Embellies~~WOC flowers, pipe cleaner, Creative Impressions shimmery snowflakes, DecoArt Glistening SnowWriter pen
Entering these Challenges~~
Sweet Stampin' Challenge~~Anything Goes
Allsorts #180~~Young at Heart
Totally Gorjuss #158~~Pastel Christmas
Songbird Challenge #8~~ Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend---Add sparkle or bling

15 comments:

Craftnut said...

Hi Mary Lou

Thanks for joining my challenge at allsorts.

Tracy xx

Charlotte said...

Hi, this is geourgeou I love the scene you have created. The colours and details are fab. Thank you for joining us at Songbird Challenge this week:)
Hugs Charlotte

Tracey T said...

ADORABLE! What a beautiful card - your colouring is fabulous! Thank you for playing at Sweet Stampin' this week. Tracey x

Laura Bradley said...

Hi Mary Lou! I have to say I love this card soo much! I just love all the detail in thw snowy scene. Unfortunately there are no diamonds/gems on the card so it does not qualify for our 'diamonds are a girls best friend challenge' at Songbird. I do hope you will join us again! Laura x

CraftinGranny said...

Congrats on the new baby coming in March. I know you must be over the moon with joy.

I love the design of this card and the beautiful scene you've created. Your coloring is so fantastic, the glitzy snow, and those gorgeous snowflakes mixed among the clouds really are spectacular. Have a wonderful weekend! "Hugs"

Dawn said...

It'll be March before you know it:)!

Such a gorgeous card! I love the little scene you've created and your colouring is gorgeous. Beautiful use of punches.

Hugs, Dawn

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Mary Lou this card definitely has the WOW factor that image is a total delight to see, the card design and those snowflakes look amazing
hugs
lorraine x

xxxtglxxx said...

Gorgeous card Mary Lou and such stunning colouring and papers too! :)

Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx

PaperDaisies said...

Love the scene. It is stunning. Congratulations on your Grandparent news. March will be here before you know. Have a great weekend. Hugs Nina

Beate said...

Awesome what you made out of the image, wonderful card. I really love the added sign and little packages.
have a wonderful weekend!
hugs
Bea

mixamatoasties said...

Awesome card. Gorgeous in every way.

Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin' this week.

Susan x

Kat said...

Gorgeous card Mary Lou. Lovely image and beautiful colouring. Love those snowflakes too, really pretty. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

Kat xx

Kim said...

Oh I love this. Awesome coloring. Glad you could join us at Sweet Stampin.

Sandra Azzopardi said...

Gorgeous card, Mary Lou! I love the scene you have created and your colouring is fantastic!

Congratulations on the news of your soon to be first grandson. How exciting!

Sandra

Jo Channon said...

What stunning colouring Mary Lou! and the design is so inspirational. Thankyou for joining us at Allsorts this week. Jo x