To view my current postings for~~~~

~EBWorld Post Click HERE!!
**************
~~Elisabeth Bell's Newest Digi Image--Click HERE!!
************
~~~Creatalicious DT Post--Click HERE!!!
*************
~~~~Fussy and Fancy Friday DT Post--CLick HERE!!!

Translate My blog

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Belle

EBell World's Post~~please scroll to next post :)D
****************
Hi~~ Well we had another birthday to celebrate in our family.  It was our daughter's 25th birthday!!!  She is one remarkable lady~~fun lovin' and fashion diva :)
I won this Superb Saturated Canary image--Belle..........and it was a perfect choice!!  Thank you Krista and The Stamptacular Sunday Blog!!!!!!    The Saturated Canary Blog  has a Red, White, Blue challenge going on...................
Copics used~~ Reds R24, 22, 20...Blues B97, 95, 93, 91....Skin E13, 11, 01, 00, R22....Hair E33, 31, 30, YR24, 31.... Shoes C 5, 3, 2, 1, 00 with diamond glaze...Phone 
AtYou Spica sky blue pen with diamond glaze....Dots R20, B00, B0000
Cut out with SB Mega Oval and inked edge with TH fired brick DI and matted with SB Mega Scallop Oval
I made the ribbon at CHA awhile back and found it to be fitting on this card :)  Heart Buttons and pearls from my stash and oh yes I embossed white layer with Sizzix folder from Birthday Set #2
Diamond glaze also on purse, phone screen and eyes.  Added sparkle with Diamond stickles to dotted background around image 
I had created the dp myself with Inkadinkado flowery/flourish background stamp and TH fired brick and faded jeans DI....then I embossed Happy Birthday with Sizzix folder from Birthday Set #2.  Glitzed it with Diamond stickles!!
Entering in:
The Saturated Canary #20~~ Red, white, blue
Emerald Faeries #27~~Birthdays
PaperPlay #25~~ use a Die
Bunny Zoe #25~~Girls Girls Girls
Bearly Mine #41~~Anything Goes
Hope you all have a wonderful day!!!!!!!!

9 comments:

Crystal said...

SO SO SO CUTE Mary Lou!!! LOVE this darling image and your design is FABULOUS!

Nannieflash said...

Gorgeous card and Im sure your daughter was thrilled with it. Thanks for joining us at Bearlymine, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Mary Lou, So pretty and I love how you've coloured Kristas cute image.
I hope your daughter had a wonderful birthday
big hugs Mandy xx

Ashley said...

Love it! You are so talented. Looking forward to a visit at Jess's wedding!!

Deirdre said...

Fabulous colouring - wonderful design. I love finding stuff in my stash too! especially when I forgot I had them!

Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week.

June Nelson said...

Wowser Mary Lou this is fabulous I love your colouring, the combo and these buttons are gorgeous too huggies June xxxxx

June Nelson said...

Wowser Mary Lou this is fabulous I love your colouring, the combo and these buttons are gorgeous too huggies June xxxxx

Melissa said...

Gorgeous card.
Thanks for joining in at Emerald Faeries
Hugs Melissa
xxxx

Ren-Yi said...

What a festive card, Mary Lou! Thanks for playing along with us at Paperplay.